Monday, November 15, 2004

Saturday, Me and B Angie B did tha Damn Thang!!

I know, I know I should have written about this a couple of days ago, but I couldn't. Believe me I tried, but the Chilled PATRON Anejo wouldn't let me. I put this on erything, I musta had 4-5 shots of that pure Gas-o-line saturday and I was feeling no pain. As soon as we hit the SPeezy my girls Destiny Child new joint was grindin' I thought I was back in the marching band!!! I swear I almost passed out.... We had a ball. We left The Blue and headed over to E Street Alley for the after-hrs set until 4-ish. Me and my dog did get it up!!! Now mind you she has been out to sea for the last 4 months, so you know we had to git it poppin' All that to say, in the infamous words of the much tattooed man in the Gnolia aka LIl Weziana BKA Lil Wayne, "Man I miss my dog!!"

http://srv.fotopages.com/2/3036573.jpg

2 comments:

G. Cornelius said...

I feel ya...I'll keep you posted

Anonymous said...

What's up boo. I know your girl B Angie B, because I'm the one who gave her that name. Just giving a shout out.

Ya boy,

Jim-Ski