Thursday, October 30, 2008

LONDON Bridges gone BE fallin down....

I am leaving for London tomorrow @10am. It's a 10 hr flight from Dallas, so you know I am about to get my Nyquil game up!!! I am going for work, yet if you know me, then you know I will find time to crack a lil bit!! Cause that's how I do!!
There are too many Jamaicans in the area not to have an oxtail plate with a lil GingerPine and a Red Stripe and a CLASH or a SOUND!! Somewhere, DAYUM!! You know how they do!!!

Can you believe the police or the Bobbies, as they are called don't even carry a gun!! They have a whistle and a big ass hat! Now you and I both know if the Bobbies were here in the US, they would get the asses tapped, DAILY!!

But I guess that's just one of the things that differentiate use from them! We carry GUNS, Knives, Pepper Spray, Hammers with towels in the trunk (That's some whole otha shyt!!!)

And we are not even police officers!! ;0

See you when I get back,
Cheerz

No comments: