Friday, February 26, 2010

Your Bread & Butta!!!

Now, I was just listening to an old Beenie Siegal song with that exact title. Now exactly what does it mean to let a Neer be your Bread and Buttah, you may ask?? That means he is the Chix Wings and/or the Gizzards and the Hot Sauce, the Greens and the smoked meat, the car and the gas, the RED Kool Aid and the SUGAR!!!
Awww Damn!! I know, I know, you ain't mean to let it go that far, I know sugah, I know!!

He is everythang and everythang revolves around him and mostly likely his PAPERWORKS, his MONIES, his Cheeze!!!

His Cake, his scratch, his scrilla, oh you damn show undastands what I am speakin on!! U gets it!!

You can't NEVAH, EVAH, EVAH let no MAN be your Bread and Buttah!

Even if he is you betta not let him know that ish! Cuz that's when they tends to ack a monkey, cut da buck, show theys ass and all other sorts of FUCKERY!

On erythang I loves, BE YOUR OWN WOMAN and in turn you shall be your own bread & buttah!

If not @ least try to PHUCK with a Neer that at least works for a Bakery ;-)!!! DAMN!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Be your own woman. I LOVE IT! Just stumbled upon your blog and you are too funny...and very truthful. :) Thanks for speaking the truth like we need to hear!

Shunda said...

Too funny but so true!! lol You most definitely gotta have your own and be in love with YOU!

http://justallthequestions.blogspot.com

Kee said...

Ok Nita... You spoke on IT!!!!