Thursday, February 18, 2010

I know I shouldna Left you, without a strong beat to step to...


Yeah, yeah, yeah I know!! Where you been Guhl? You ain't posted ISH!! I've been reading and re-reading yo old stuff!! HUMPH!!

OK, let me do a quick 2009 rundown on what I had crackin....

-I broke up with him (You know who), we got back together and broke up AGAIN!!
-I focused more on my spirit, I started back attending Bible Study and church on a regular (Got my seat back, uummm thank you and yes Imma need you to SLIDE Down, NAH!)
-I learned how to do the Cupid Shuffle (Now I need a bar of the MJ slide mess!!)
-I went to LONDON, TOKYO, Miami, Atlanta, NYC and BHAM & CRACKED OFF!! Yes Ma'am!!
-I cleaned and purged the closets (both of them), I donated, I prayed, I meditated!
-I got mad love from my girlfriends (As usual!!)
-I reconnected with my family in The "D"!!
-I went to B'ham for Magic City Classic and CLOWNEDIDIDIDDD!! Hey, Georgia May!!
-I met somebody at home, he turned out to be a CLOWN!! A cutey, but still a CLOWN!! BUT It's all LOVE!!
-I went backwards, I went forward, I got off the Emotional Roller coaster and Sat my HINDPART DOWN!!
-I fell out with my Blackberry and fell head ovah heels in love with the IPhone!!
-I started with them Dang Kettle bells and now I'm Feeling like I just got outta the Penitentiary, Yeah On SWOLE!! (U gone eat yo cornbread??!!)
-I grew tired of looking for him and let him find me.... and then I Exhaled!!!
-My baby came back home, and I am now a momma again you know, cooking, admonishing and the like, checkin in and out like a LIBERRY BOOK!! Lol!!
-I am in love with me (Never fell out of that)
-I am a master chef and seamstress (it's all in my mind like Mariah Carey)!!
-I met FaceBook and my whole life changed! It's like I imagined Crack would be, but more.
-I reconnected with my Bham fam!! Hey ya'll!! Now I always feel like I am at home! I can now slow down the pace and breathe!
-Yes, I am still in love with Stringer Bell and had a fall out with him (the old boo) about a tv character, yeah, insecurity AIN'T cute!!
-I remembered who I belonged to and let all that MESS GO!!
----All In all 2009 was FIYAH and I would do it ALL OVER AGAIN!!

3 comments:

Ms. Smart said...

Welcome back!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Somebody is real sensitive!!! Girl I love it and we missed u!!!