Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pick Two.....

Look at the above and pick 2 out the 3.  I know many will say "Good Looking" and "Intelligent", but are you willing to accept a smart "Emotionally Unstable" dude or chick? Remember, Pretty is, as Pretty does, I'm just sayin.... Off top physical attractiveness is what may draw you in, but can/will it keep you?  It will if you're really, really into that sort of thing.  I think that's pretty shallow to think that your hazel eyes or Phatt Tail could hide your intellectual ineptness, bipolar personality...for very long.  We tend to overlook certain character flaws if other certain characteristics are really pronounced! (wink, wink)   Or you may go with "Intelligent" and "Emotionally Stable", but do you really want to cupcake with a EWOK??!! (I know a few of my guhls will say, If he's smart & UN-Crazy, Uhhhh YEAH!!)   I know, I know, choices, choices....

Choices, we all have them and WE all are forced to make them.  Personally, I don't really like a dude that's toooo cute! If he's in the mirror more than I, then Naw I'm cool!  Even one that "Thinks" he's cute is a turn-off!  I can be an emotional creature and I need a somewhat emotionally stable dude to understand that facet of me, NOW what I am not is unstable, so the emotional rollercoaters that come with having that type of mate, NAW I am NOT willing to ride, no matter how "GOOD" the ride may be, feel me?? 

So you take the time and view the triangle and see what 2 sides are you looking for, better Yet WHAT 2 sides are you offering....

...From the mind of a True Southern Belle.

No comments: