Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The names change........

*********************************True Story Time!!*************************** I was in Bham for my Annual Sabbatical, Aight it was Classic Weekend '09, BHAM Stand UP!! When I say it went down and it Was Poppin!! Mannnn, I almost had to forward my mail!! AnyWHO! So my girls took me erywhere, and I mean erywhere!! After Ovah-Crackin I am sitting with my Moms' in Pell City (located what seems like about 15 mins from The Body Tap in The "A" once again I'm just sayin...) it's quite a drive, but I am reliving the past week telling her my tales about my Bham Expeditions!!

So, I tells her we went to "The Cozy Corner" and she just sorta starting staring into space and starts snapping her fangers and starts laughing, so I was like what's funny Ma! She was like GUHL, I used to to go to The Cozy! I'm like huh? Yep, when I was 18!! Me & your Grandma!! Now, ya'll I was like, NAW!! She said Grandma used to wear her hot pink, hot shorts up in there and dance all night to the Rockola!! When I say I almost passed out!

And then I started tell her the FIRST Hater!! Ole guhl that works there wit "Fanger Waves" Ms. Carol or Lucy or sumthin anotha! Momma said, "Is she STILL there??" I was like huh? That lady has to be OVAH 68 yrs old!! She said that my Grandma didn't like her tail NEITHER!!! I was like I guess it runs in the Fam, cause she don't like me Neither!!  So we are chopping it up and Momma is rolling on the floor asking is the food still good and I'm like Yes Ma'am!!

Just a reminder of No matter where you go, there you are!!  I thought I was doing something NEW and My Momma & My Granny had already been there, done that and was on to the NEXT!!

I guess it is true, the names change but the game is still the same and at the Same PLACE, No LESS!! AllReady!!!

No comments: