Thursday, December 02, 2004

I know, I know, It's been a long time....

I was so busy over the holidays crackin ovah that damn hot ass stove that I almost forgot about my blog fam!! I hope everyone had a great "Turkey Day" aka "We stole the land from the Indians and needed a day to remember it by" DAY!!

I still gots love for ya'll I just been hitting that gym trying to get these chitterlins and Dressing off my backside!! All is good, I have been so busy tracking Destiny's Child, The Falling Incident on 106 & Park, The picture with Michelle's breat showing at some awards show and MICHELLE's voice is a HOT MESS on their new cd! See on their cd prior to this one, she wasn't able to get her solo thang going, I now see why!!!

Ioun know I thank she has got to go!!! Her voice actually sounds like that of a quadriplegic fly!! I ain't want to go there on the girl, but she sounds a mess. Except for one song #8 "If". Now she is so crackin' on that particular song that you almost forget that she sounds a hot mess!!! Aight, aight, let me get off that girl. +Plus in the "Soldier" video (which by the way is MY SONG) why does she dance like a 5 yr old project baby!!
She looks like Pookie's Girlfriend dancing for crack!! Aight, aight I'm gone get off her!!

If I receive one more rumor about Jay Z & Free of 106 & Park fame, I am going to eat this keyboard. But you know what they say, there is always an ounce of truth in ery lie. He musta been slidin' Free some pipe at one time or anotha.... I ain't hating, I'm jus sayin!

Well I have said my piece, I am off to the Marine Corp Gym. Now that right there ain't no joke, even if you want to quit you can't, you feel to ashamed!!!

Holla @ yo guhl.......

4 comments:

Brown Shuga said...

Girl...you ain't neva lied about Michelle's voice. I absolutely can't stand it on their cd. It does not match. I'm not exactly hatin on her but I just don't think she meshes well with them. Know what I mean?

Anonymous said...

hey...a San Diego blogger....I just started blog surfing about 3 months ago and all the bloggers seem to be from the east coust/down south....I've only read a couple of posts you've written but they are great....I can't comment with my name cause the want me to open an account to post a comment...(dumb huh)...anywho...it's nice to see the 619 represented in the blogsphere!

Dayrell said...

Girl you are CRAZY! Well I have the Michelle incident. I can email it to you if you'd like. Don't have the boob thing though...shooot!...wish I did!

Oh yea...and Free is pregnant by Clinton Portis...that football player that plays for Washington (That's what I heard was the "real" truth???).

The JayZ rumor was just a lie.

:)

Southern Belle said...

Free might be pregnant with Clinton Portis' baby, but I am willing to bet a pair of my Favorite SEVEN Jeans, that Jay-Z has hit that one time or another.... there is usually 1 ounce of truth in every lie!!! Fa SHO!!!