Monday, November 22, 2004

The NNN...

For those of you who do not know that stands for the Nigga News Network. Most of you may never have heard of it by its proper name. But I KNOW a lot of us have been unda-cova reporters and we don't even know it.

For instance, the NNN has been referred to as "SOMEBODY said". Aiight here is a real example, SOMEBODY said that TUPAC was not dead but was in Guadalajara, that tidbit of info was carried world-wide on the NNN.
SOMEBODY said that if you go into your bathroom @ night and looked into the mirror and said "Bloody Mary, bloody Mary" you would get your face scratched up that too was spread via the NNN. You didn't know that huh? The scoopy-scoop on Kobe hitting that Pink from the back withOUT a CONDOM was an exclusive where? You guessed it.....On the NNN! I heard that Beyonce had an abortion in high school from where else??? the NNN.

See the NNN always gets the story first, it's usually a REAL FUCKED up version orthe 5th person variant, but we do get it.

Since the NNN was here before CNN. I think we should get some $ on something for THEM stealing yet another one of OUR Ideas. I actually told my mother that most info and rumors are heard not on the radio, not from your baby cousin, but via the NNN!! I hadn't heard her laugh that hard in a while. Speaking of Moms, here is another one of my.......
TRUE STORIES...real shyt.
This morning I had a voice mail, it was from none other than Moms, telling me that she could see a slight resemblance between Jada Pinkett-Smith & Estelle Getty. She said that maybe they are some kin..... Now, I won't tell anybody this but you guys. Now, if I let this out, the NNN would carry this as an exclusive that "Jada's Mom used to be on Golden Girls" or "Estelle Getty's Black Love Child"!! I ain't gone even do her like that, but Jada owes me big!!

I can personally tell you that SOMEBODY said that Aaliyah was somewhere with Left Eye chillin' in the Bahamas... from guess where.... The NNN.

I know, I know you don't wanna hear one more thing bout the NNN right?? Okay, I have one more bit of gossip via the NNN. SOMEBODY Said that SHAQ has a mistress in Dallas for whom he purchased a mini-mansion, a big body Benz and kicks out a monthly allowance... Is it true or is it just the Infamous NNN???? You tell me, if you hear anything, let yo guhl know.... I don't want to have to rely on the NNN, you hear?

No comments: