Monday, October 25, 2004

Circus, Circus was truly a CIRCUS!!!

Ok, so my sons b'day was yesterday and his only wish in life (as of late) has been to go to Las Vegas. So of course I tell him I have to go south of the border this weekend and he must tag a long. He ain't too happy but we decide that we will make the best out of a bad situation. Me & B head out to "Mexico" but we are really on our way to LV (5 hr drive). He is pretty smart so once he see the signs he starts cheesin real hard. Needless to say he was excited and so were we. We arrive at our final destination Circus, Circus. There is a floor dedicated to kids, with every arcade and carnival game you could think of... It was full of teenage kids who seemed to just want to "Kick It"
It was a "Hot Ghetto Mess". Teenage girls runnin' round with ponytails they've glued on with what looked to be Elmers glue (with dirty scrungees around said ponytails), way toooo tight jean (some of them looked like they were being CUT In Half), and of course the staple, the baby tee.

The young men (14-16 yr olds) dressed as wanna be gangbangers, smoking Black & Milds, talkin on cellys and one boys pants were hanging so low I swear I could see his ANUS!!!

I was afraid to let my son move more than 2 feet without me. I witnessed an altercation betwixt an older Filipino lady and what looked to be a 13-14 yr old black girl, all I heard was the girl say "Fuck you bitch" and the lady got right back with her and called her a black bitch!!! I was about to speak until I heard the girl talkin mucho shito! I was like, naw, see I would have had to hit lil momma with my freshly won Coffee Mugs. Of course girls wuz eyeballin' my 14 yr old son and my dude, so it put me in a precarious situation, I ain't one to roll my eyes at a child, but yet and still I got to stand my ground and let them know "You will respect me". Needless to say there was no funk between me and the mices (pronounced "Me-ciss") baby Hood Rats!

All in all we had a ball even if it was a bit traumatic on the eyes, my son did make a comment and even I was shocked, he wondered why they looked like Hood RATS?? Who knew he knew what a Hood Rat looked like. All I could think was please don't brang one of these thangs home, talkin bout you in lub.... Signed a worried Mom.

No comments: