Thursday, October 14, 2004

Once a Hood Rat always a Hood Rat


Now I ain't trying to start no funk, but I believe the above statement to be true. I know people change. Yeah whatevah! If the person was skanky, a RAT and scandalous back in 'da day, the probably still are. I got an acquaintenace, she is now so deep in the church that she is almost a Nun. Fah reel, she sort of looks like one.... She sends out these Biblical Quotes all day long... at least 2 or 3 a week. But I remember when she was the Extra ratty with a Jheri Curl, fishnet stockings, and the FIRST one to get something POPPIN'. A bottle of tequila in one hand and a Newport in the other. So I was like maybe she has changed.

Girl, I was on the phone with her about 2 months ago and I've never heard anyone talk to their children the way that she does. I mean its sit yo A@$ down you little SOBs, MFs, B#^@%%! and in the mix you know she had to throw in a "AIN'T God good". After speaking with her I realized she was still real RATTY, just in a different disguise. Like I said....

No comments: