Monday, October 18, 2004

What in de Hell is "Meat Gazin" you may ask....

Meat Gazin' is when a neer just happens to peep out another neers "PACKAGE" but not on accident. I ain't saying he was trying to look at his "Slanger" he just happened to be looking for his cell phone, for a quarter he dropped or his baby picture, whatevah! He just happened to see tha neers dick. Now what do you do as a man when caught looking at anothers Snake. I guess you act like your contact lenses are dry or you act like it ain't even happen... I guess as a women and someone walks by with a package so Nice it looks like you might have to sign for it.... I know women like "Meat Gazin" every now and then. I had never heard the term so you know I had to share... Now get back to work and stop "Meat Gazin" Don't let it get you in a trance, now that is called being "DICKmatized"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow... As a butcher I would of never imagine Meat Gazin meant to look at a male package rather than a meat package. Very interesting... ;0