Thursday, October 21, 2004

Stop all the Fakin'

Ok, so now we really have to talk about these fake ass folks... I was trying to stall them out but I've got to speak my piece. I was at Neiman's doing what I do, minding my own BI. When I saw something out of the corner of my eye. Now the angel on my shoulder said ignore it and it too shall pass.... But, NO, it got louder and louder talkin' bout "do these Gucci Boots look good on me?" to her co-patna her fellow chicken-Rat. I was like oh shyt this bytch wants me to know she is 'bout to drop $600 on those ghetto ass knee high Gucci's (that will be on sale at the Young
Swap meezy next week) .

The scene went like this:

CR(Chicken Rat): Hey Girl I ain't even see you (air-Kisses) (bitch saw me when I left my house OK)
Moi: Hey what's up (real Dry, cause I don't really phucks with her like that, but I got my dude with me and you know I am cordial, even to the Rattiest of hoes!)
CR: girl you know I got to get these Gucci Boots
Moi: Girl, you know they look good on YOU.
CR: Ohkayy. You know bitches gone be hatin'
Moi: Uh huh
CR: Oh I like those boots you rockin'
Moi: Thanks (I was tryin on some bad ass Peanut Butta and Black Cole Haans) (Don't forget I got that fire ass LV Viva-cité GM on my arm so Madamoiselle Rat'tisha is really watchin' me)
CR: Oh I like that bag
Moi: Thanks, I got it here over there (I point to my Fav Gay friend at the Neiman's LV counter).
CR: Girl I need to get me another Dior (She meant to say Dijon, as in Mustard)
Moi: fah reel (http://www.handbag.com/fashion/howtolookgood/spottingfakes/)

Of course I grew tired of this fake ass clown and got real low... followed my love to the guys section so he could get his thang on. Came back and these broads was tryin to use 2 different charge cards, a bag of pennies and attempting to open a Neiman's insta-charge (They only accept Neimans, Cash or Ameri Exp) just to get some boots that she couldn't afford in the 1st place!

I've seen some of the richest Bytches that couldn't be fly in a Airplane. That shyt don't make you fly, you either have style or you don't. You can't Buy STYLE! I can go to a thrift store and hook up a fit, cause that's what I do. A bytch can go to Norstrom's and spend $800 and still look like TRASH!
All this to say, "Fucwhacuherd" I hits Marshalls, TJ MAXX, Ross, and Nordie's Rack and I ain't gone spend my mortgage tryin' to keep up with the Jones'!!!

U can be fly with a "Real" Nine West Bag, don't be buying bags out no niggas trunk, cuz they look like trash. Those status symbols along with yo snatchback ponytails with the "Black Gel" , them too tight jeans, fake nails, and "hazel" eyes and the like....ain't cute. Take that money and pay yo bills. You make the Fit the Fit don't make you!!!

Holl@ yo guhl... ONE!

No comments: