Thursday, January 11, 2007

Avon Barksdale (As I give him the evil eye)......


Ok I know I said that I would never mention Stringer Belle's name again (Click here to see ERYBODY) Anyway I was in Atl during the BET Hip Hop Awards and who was tryin to holla @ a Playah??? You guessed it, Avon Barksdale (real name Wood Harris) I was mad at him when I saw him (I know, I know it was just a show, but tell that to my heart!)

He was mad cool, but all I wanted to do was ask him for Stringer Bells phone number (Bullshyt ain't nuffin!!) And one of my folks relatives had the nerve to say, "That's not fair, she talking to Avon!" I could see shawty over to my left smoking her 20th Black & Mild (Not a good look) playah hatin' on the Sidelines, but you know I just don't give a Phuk!!

So I kept choppin' it up, needless to say he offered the number, in the words of the most crackinest rapper alive, Jay Z, "I never change", I was cool on him when he ordered the hit and I am cool on him now!!

P.S.
Quiet as it's kept I thought about avenging my babies daddy by stabbing that neer with my Heineken bottle, at least that's what my heart was tellin' me to do, I had to keep telling myself, it's only a show and plus I will always have the baby that Stringer fathered, Lil Stringer Jr. :-)

If you're real quiet you can hear Klymaxx in the background singing, "I miss you".

If only in my mind!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it girl....u so crazy!!! Elonte