Thursday, January 11, 2007

I am so glad to be back...

It's been a minute, so much has happened.... Damn where do I start?!!?

Well first of all Happy New Year. 2007 is the Year of the PIG (Chinese New Year) !!!

I went to see Monica the other night, she was here with AKON (why I can't stand that lil African, I don't know), anyway, she looked so beautiful, even though lil Momma needs a pot of Butta beans and some hot H20 Cornbread, she can still blow. I was so busy sippin' that I was just zoning!!!

Now you know 7 is supposedly a lucky number (Let somebody offers me $666,666.66 I am taking it, so PHUK that Lucky number ISH!!!) Anywho!!

Me and my girls are going to see the Black Chippendales this Friday, you already know what da bidness is, huh??

Why do we stay with Mr. Wrong, even when we know he's not the ONE? Why do we stay? Is he really that fine? Does he really work for the Gas company (You know LAYING THAT Pipe ;-)

Why do we stay? Maybe out of habit, maybe he has his good points, even if he did run up your phone bill and bring your car back with no GAS!!! :-) Ioun know why, but those are the ones you will give your SSN to if they ask at the right time!! Damn! Dis is some Bullshyt!! Bombaclot!!! Blood FIRE (Phuking with them Jamaicans, you pick up they cuss words!!!)


I will definitely start back blogging, I miss getting issues off or my chest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sista gurl u r so funny... but u speak tha absolute truth...keep expressing ya feelings cuz "IT'S GOOD 4 THA SOUL".

LYLAS,
Kris