Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I met a real live Male HOODRAT!!! I thought they were a myth, u know like a Unicorn.


Now people the story I am about to tell you is TRUE and it all happened in MARCH 2002 and I ain't seen Baby Boy since then... so here goes...

REAL SPIT!!!
3/28/2002 @0728 pm

Hey ladies,
Ok, I know it's been a minute since I sent out a lil' love note!!! So here is the latest DRAMA!!!
I went to a Reggae concert last saturday, yeah it was DA BOMB!!! Ok I know we have heard of Male HOODRATS, yet I met him and know him personally.

Mind you I was on my 2nd bottle of Moet, so my judgement was off just a wee bit!!!!!

6'4" Green eyes, 40 years old, half Indian (Not the Red dot in the middle of forehead type :-) Beautiful Brotha, in tha dark that is...
Now here is his tale, babyboy has 4 different baby momma's, did 12 years in the PENITENTIARY (Not the movie) for robbing jewelry stows (Ebonic translation: Store)
He has tombstones tattoed on both arms to represent the "DEAD" years as he calls it.

That is not all, I had to see this in the daylight, so after conversing for a couple of days (I had to know more because I could not believe that baby was really this sad).

He was like, "Yeah, come by my Momma & Grandmomma's house." So I'm thinking I'll have to make two stops, NAW!!! How bad could it be?? Why in De Hell did I ask that. Lawd, he had me meet him @The Four Corners OF DEATH!!! Gang territory and of course I am in a RED Rental car, scared to deaf because the area belongs to a gang that really prefers the color BLUE.

So of course I am hiding my ATM card in my underwear. I pick him up, since he said he would be at the corner, I am thinking he'll be @the corner in his car and I am going to follow him..... No he is STANDING on the corner wearing his favorite SHORT SET, looking as if he is about to commence a drive by, check this, with a Joint behind his ear, mind you he is a two-time felon, so he is just begging for his third strike so he can go back and kick it with the homies!!!

Ya'll he jumps in my whip and I am like, oh no!!! We go round the corner to his Grandmomma & Momma's house (that's where ERYBODY lives).
I have to stop because I am at the office and I am about to scream I am laughing and cryninin just reliving the whole episode....

Anyway, we get there and his youngest baby (of his 6 kids) is there and she is a beautiful green-eyed, papersack brown lil girl. One earring in, one barret in her curly afro, her pamper as heavy as my son.. and he talks to her like she is one homies standing on the block.
Then we are outside on his MOMMA'S and his GRANDMOMMA's porch and he is blowing smoke all up in the babies face and I am telling him to at least turn his head. He was looking like he could whoop my ass, but it's too soon.....

He tells the lil girl that I am her future Step-Momma, now you know I am about to scream....
I took off running, thinking.... I see how some brovahs feel......

Just had to share, hope you all have a great week.... If u see a bro 6'4", green eyes, with tombstones tattooed all up and down his arms, please call 911.

XOXO,
ME!!!

1 comment:

S.K. said...

haha...you were bored as hell, tell the truth. Bored when you sat on the phone with him, bored when you went to Mama en dem house.

Girl I been bored to!!!