Tuesday, January 23, 2007

You know u my girl, right??!?!!

For all ya'll...
Damn!!! We sho have been through a lot... No matter what you've been there for me. You are appreciated
Love,
ME

We went to Miami and dressed like hoochies (We used our club names:-)
You fell in love (I told he wuttin' bout ISH, but since I am your girl, I ain't gone hit you with the "I told you so"...)
You had a baby (Now just look at my God child....)
You lost your baby (I still cry when I think about it)
You lost a parent, (I sat on the phone cried like I lost mine, cause in a way I did)
You needed a loan, I gave you my last 'cause we like that
You needed a place to lay your head (You didn't even have to explain)
Money was tight (We pooled our resources and got us a club outfit, didn't cost much but we were still the most crackin')
I thought he was the one (I called you and cried on the phone like it was your shoulder)
Damn, I was scared (You held my hand)
You know things about me (and I will call you a liar if you ever told :-)
I told you I wasn't ever going to meet Mr. Right (You told me to stop trippin' and stop looking in da club :-) Now that was real sh&^......
We went to Philly and acked a fool (Rememeber the Crow's Nest, I didn't know we could have got shot, but I showl had a ball)
I know u like wine in screw top bottle (You my dog and I ain't never gone ack cute, not with you, even though we know how bourgeois I can be)
You used to have the bomb A&# pool parties
You told me you were tired of being unhappy (I told you to do what would make you happy, which translated to: Dump that clown and find your happiness)
I met you thru my girl, who is mad cool, so I knew you had to be cool as well
Now you know we always got our sip on together (If I wasn't at your house, you were at mine) You called complaining about what's his face (I called you yesterday on that same mess, talkin bout my what's his face)
No matter what we've always had each others back.... You know I am still here whenever you need me!

Got this one from Petey, now we been tight like Ashford and Simpson since '89... so you know we go way back...

To all of my girls, even though we don't chat eryday, you know I love you like BBQ skins, a Red Hot and a cold Pepsi, now if that ain't LOVE, ioun know what is!!!
Time passes.
Life happens.
Distance separates.
Children grow up.
Jobs come and go.
Love waxes and wanes.
Men don't call when they say they will.
Hearts break.
Parents die.
Colleagues forget favors.
Careers end.

BUT...........
Girlfriends are there, no matter how much time and how many miles are between you.
A girlfriend is never farther away than needing her can reach.

No comments: