Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I JUST Hates a HATER!!!

I need to put this out there!

I just HATES a HATER!!

You ever see that one special Hater, now you know she a Hater, she know she a Hater, BUT she don't know that you know she a HATER!!! All that Fuckery goin' on and all you wanna do is pull a Flava of Love and spit on her ass!! But being tha PHUKIN Lady that you are, you stall her out, for now!!
All I can say is I don't wanna go to jail for slappin FIYAH from a BISH!!! But it is what it is....


TRUE STORY......
Now I saw a VERY Special hater (She was the Chicken Rat in that story), anywho..... Saw her this weekend, and she was in the spot real HATERish!! Of course lil Momma was tryin to pull a Oprah, you know talk a Bish to deaf, but I was cool on all that, just gave her the Filipino head nod and kept it pimpin!!
But she was going outta her way to speak and chitty chat, and all I was thinking, was Bish I know you don't like me or my situation, so why waste your oxygen (Lawd knows U needs it!!)

But then I came to a realization, I had an epiphany of sorts, she is a hater, but I don't think she really means to be that way, she's not an unattractive person, but I think she's just very, very insecure and has other issues and because she is unable to deal with them, she takes everything personally, regardless of the topic. So I took a moment to step back and look at her as not a hater, but as another sister out here tryin to make it and for a brief moment, I saw thru the HATE and such. I saw her and how she really looked, she looked scared and alone and lonely.
Right then and there I just prayed that she found some solace or peace within herself.

She doesn't seem to realize that, "No one can make you happy" and until we all realize that you will be one sad ass.

When you see a prospective HATER, don't trip, just think that you have no idea what the hell they may be going thru... Just don't let they asses get too damn close!!

The best way to deal with HATERS is to keep looking lovely and doing you ma, KEEP doing you!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think there's definitely a certain amount of unhappiness and insecurity that has to be present when one is a hater, so yes these people are to be pitied and prayed for.

I forgive, forget, and keep it moving. Maybe eventually they'll see the light and change their hateful ways, but I'll be damned if I hang around waiting for the ish to happen. Folks like that are emotional vampires...even if they don't mean to be.