Thursday, November 11, 2004

How was he able to afford such Big ass diamond earrings???

I just made it in from Karaoke at this hole in da wall... I swear anybody could get up on that stage and "SANG" whatevah they wanted.... I thought of throwin' a rock at this one chick, then I remembered that it took real courage to git up there and make a complete ANUS of yourself, so I stopped the hate and started clapping.

Once I had a Chilled Patron and 2 Coronas shyt started to sound aiight! It was probably cuz my arm and shoulder were located in my cup. I saw a neer in there with "DIAMELLES" in his ear so big that Baby from Cash Money Millionaires would have been mad as a PHUCK.
Why do they even play themselves with those wanna be 12 carat earrings while sitting at the Bus Stop, no doubt talking on their pre-paid celly. It just ain't right and I will be the first to speak on it, since this is my shit and I can say what I like. All that to say fun was had by all.... Especially moi.

Holla @yo guhl.....

1 comment:

Brown Shuga said...

What is up with the 12 carot diamonoid earrings that bruthas be sportin?!? Not only in ONE ear but BOTH ears. My goodness! I mean come on, does the size of your earring make up for something that you're lacking? I mean, other than the blinging shine that it's lacking. Cloudy wannabee diamond. Yeah....we need to seriously get started on our case. We have a lot of work to do. (see previous entry comments)