Tuesday, November 09, 2004

I should have never left Ninja School


See, just when you think you know me I hit you with some shyt all out of leff field.
I bet you didn't know this but I had a full scholarship to attend a prestigious NINJA School. No, I ain't talking about the motorcycle classes. I mean an accredited NINJA Training University, ok it's not a four year college but I would get a license to carry those killa stars and I think I would have been able to at least wear a concealed Samurai sword to work. How cool would that have been I would have been the First African-American, Female Ninja.

Hmm....I wonder if I would get head of the line privileges at the Club? Probably huh? Wouldn't you let a NINJA in not only free, but first. I could have been in that Kill Bill I & II. My name would have been "Pretty Python" or "Slick Snake" "Chocolate Rattler" or something along those lines.... I bet there are a lot of haters reading this thinking, I am so glad you are not a Ninja! I would have probably been proficient in using a blow gun with those poison darts.
It ain't ovah until the Fat Chick Squeals....

So I could still realize my dreams of dressing in all black leather (Mini-skirt, black suede Baby-tee, a Leather Kimono and black leather boots with a 4 inch hell) I would be so hot!!!
I could make my own NUNCHAKUS, all I would need is an old broom stick, a piece of chain and 2 nails. Maybe I could... Well I'll get on that later as soon as I complete this Super Hero course. Did you know that I will be the first African-American SUperhero. WE are still trying to decide my name and my powers.

I was thinking I could be "Club Girl" my super powers would consist of being able to drink Champagne and Country Tea (Chilled Hennessey & Lemon) all night and not get drunk or sick. Also, I would have ESP so that I could tell when a neer was lying. Also, I could look at him and tell if he had any warrants, any baby momma drama and any credit issues. Now that would really be crackin'

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I had heard it all. But again, I can see you as a Ninja. So what happen, did you attend the school and didn't like it? Did you attend the Ninja school at all? You cou'ld be a Ninja with style. That's it "The stylish Ninja" that's your name.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I was thinking about getting to an online university and graduate with a Shinobi degree, with an emphasis on Ninjyutsugakuen and the way of the Shinobi in as little as 9 months! My name would have been 'Lucky Observer'. Great blog btw. :)

Kazumi said...

You do your ninja thang girl. I am almost one too. But I'm 6 credits short and they won't let me take them until I get current on my student loan!!! I did, however, get my associates degree in Superbadass.

Code Name: The Mannequin.

Theme Music: Bad Mamma Jamma

Southern Belle said...

Kajuana, I think me, you and Brown Sugah should start our own "LEGION of Doom" We will have to be the worlds "Fashion Police" issuing citations to neers with Kurls and Finger waves (yes they still rock dat shyt out her in Cali) and beotches with stuck on PonyTails with the use of "Black Gel" & Duct Tape (it just ain't right). Tighten up your Nikes guhls we have work to do... Holla@ yo guhl.

Brown Shuga said...

Theme music: "Da Baddest Bitch" playin in background...

Music fades....
Sheeeyat. I already have my HOT PINK belt in Ninjaism. I attained it back in 1985. hee hee I'm down with the "Legions of Doom". Sounds like Cali will definitely be our first case. Especially if they're still rockin Curls and Finger Waves. Not only will we be clad in Fly Betty superhero attire and Nikes, but we need to make sure we have some pads and cleats. Sounds like we'll be tacklin some folks! We got some work to do ladies. (picture me packing my bag filled with crime fighting gear....music comes back in)