Monday, November 15, 2004

What is Drama-Cide?

I know, I know you say what in de phuck is "Drama-Cide"? That is when you are slowly being almost kilt by all of the Drama surrounding you.... I got so much shyt poppin' off that I don't even know where to start... I got one girlfriend who just got out of court attempting to get Spousal Support from a 50 Yr old x-hustler, current club head that is rocking Polo and Roca-Wear. That is like seeing your Grand-Dad @the club poppin' Mo-Mo and hollin at hoes, it just ain't right. What I try to do is not let other folks shyt swallow me up. Thank goodness my life is relatively drama free, my only problem is not letting Chucks pee on the Persian rugs other than that all is pretty good. Now that ain't all the drama....

What happened to ODB? Somebody gotta know.. This man made it out of Rikers Island, a bit phuked up behind it, but he made it out. Ioun even know, what I do is his momma didn't name him no ODB. From now on let us refer to him by the name his momma gave him, Russell Jones. RIP

1 comment:

Southern Belle said...

Bird, you are just sugah, hurry home. Love, Grace