Tuesday, November 16, 2004

I DO NOT Like STARR JONES....

I know, I know you want to know why I don't like her, right? Well, I know I don't like LIVER because it's all chewy and dry, I don't like Beets they just smell funny and I do not like GREASY ASS STARR! I really can't point out one thing, besides her marrying a bi-sexual man, her bearing false witness for Pay-Less Shoes, that sub-standard wig Collection that she herself won't even much rock.

Ioun know I just don't like her.... I ain't got a Hater-bone in my body, but when it comes to "Please look at me I am just so FABOlous" Starr. Don't get my wrong I love to see asisth do her thang, but this monkey is just soooo, oooh. I can't even convey what I think about her. I used to DVR THe View, just so I could peep her out at her Ghetto Finest. Saying shit like my Babies Daddy, while Barbara Walters and the rest of the crew would snicker at her SHINY ass.

I really would like to just push her ass down.
I probably need to go get some type of counseling, me not liking her this much CANNOT be healthy...

I also don't like Squid salad, it just looks weird, but will slay some Salt & Pepper Calamari. I just don't like her, what are your thoughts, I really NEED to know?

Regards,
Vice President of The SOS (Sick of Starr) Club

P.S. Please look at this SKANKS Bridal Registry and of course it's with Tiffany's. I KAN'T Stand her ass. I must take a Goody and lay down.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out yo' gurls wedding registry...hook 'er up!

http://www.tiffany.com/registry/registry_pur.asp?registryID=107357&

Anonymous said...

She seems like a nice, sweet gal but I think I know why you don't like her. I had been watching her show for the last week and she seems kind of fake from time to time or maybe is just me. However, I'm very good at this things. When I get to know a person I can tell what kind of individual that person is and just by watching her it looks like she's covering something, she is not who she says she is. Who knows little Nita.
sincerely,

little goat.

Southern Belle said...

SINGING, If they even mention her nuptials on The View I am going to have Barbara Walters kidnapped and fed to STARR!! Ugh...no mo. I would rather watch Bobby & Whitney get higher together!!!

Kazumi said...

I, President of the SOS Club, would rather not watch the View because I hate Starr as well. But at the same time, if I'm home and it's on, I purposely watch it so I could hate her more. Am I also in need of counseling?

AMES said...

My office mate and I spent countless minutes on talking about Star, her man and her ways. Reading your blog is an account of our conversations. LOL

Anonymous said...

It seems that the problem with Starr is that she believes that she is the only woman in the world to get married. We don't care what Al does, we don't care that her bridal shower was hosted by God knows who...do we care. She has taken The View and turned it into the "It's all about me" show. I'm sure her cast mates and friends were sick of it. You thinks she's bad now...wait 'til her bi-sexual husband gets her pregnant to prove his "man...ness". Thank God that I work.

THATGUY_HEATH said...

After reading all of your posts, this has to be the funniest one that I've come across. I can't stand her either. She has to know that her husband is gay. I was reading his gaydar signal from a page in People magazine! But don't worry, Southern Belle, I'll wait with you until the other Pay Less shoe falls and she realizes that he is indeed "on the hometeam".
Until then, if I see another picture of her and him, or hear about her and him, I swear I'll loose it.
Keep putting out the hilarious words of wisdom.
TG_H