Monday, November 01, 2004

I'm gone get my VOTE ON.... "Excuse me whilst I RANT!"

Is it just me or is The DUBya Fuckin' Retardid? Alright, the only way I can even conceive that he is not retardid is if he sends those slutty twins Jenna (Jamieson) & Barbara over them waters to get they fight and bomb dodgeball on. DUBya doesn't have any qualms about sending our asses cross them thar seas to fight the "enemy" for oil that we shall never partake a profit off of. He and "Don't be a" DICK Cheney are both up to their scrotums in this shit! This shit was planned before his ass even got into office.
Remember his infamous line, "Saddam tried to kill my Daddy!"
Don't be fooled this shit was planned from day one. DUBya is only doing his DADDY'S DIRTY Work. He could never be the man his DADDY wanted him to be so I guess he could at least do him this lil' Favor....
With me being a Veteran of 3 Wars/Conflicts, I have a problem with a mufukah giving orders who has never taken them same orders his damn self.
Now, I ain't sayin that John Kerry is The Truth like Beanie Siegel, who by the way just got 12 months for assault, for shooting a hater type cat outside the club cause he "TOUCHED" his girl, or Carl "The Truth" Williams, who got his ass STOMPED by Pre-Prozac Mike Tyson in round 1, nor am I sayin he is "The Answer" Like Allen Iverson (who did chase his wife BUCK-Nekkid out of their home @GUNPOINT). I'll just say he is just the lesser of 2 evils. But, I would gladly have my Commander in Chief be an awarded war Veteran, not some draft dodging, sniveling mildly retarded mamma's boy, with not only a drankin' problem, but he liked to sniff a lil' Powder ery now and again, as well....
Shit is all fucked up, what we gone do now, huh? What we gone do now????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. Last night as I was watching all the BS going on on TV, my mouth felt to the floor. Don't understand what is going on. I'm so freaking disapointed. My heart goes to those people in the military and their families.