Monday, November 15, 2004

Some Chicken, an Undercover cop & some Smoke....

Ok, here goes. I had an incredibly long and detailed dream last eve. Please tell me what you think it means to you.

I dreampt I had a party, I then ran out of chicken wings (Neers always have Chix at a party, don't front). I then went outside and saw this chick selling chicken I asked to purchase a tray of wings, she then asked if I wanted to purchase any smoke (weed) and I wuz like Naw, that ain't me, but I then asked what it was going for, that is when she proceeded to retrieve her badge and gun from what looked like either her panties or near her Vagina area somewhere. Next thing I know I am in Federal Prison and I am looking for my purse, which contains pictures of my son. I then started an exercise class and then my alarm went off... what da phuck, should I not buy chicken from street side vendors, are undercover cops waiting to bust my ass for who knows what? I need somebody to at least crack open a dream book and tell me something, anything..... My x-Mother in Law believed in that dream shyt, fah reel, but we ain't the closest, feel me?
I am awaiting somebody's diagnosis....

Signed,
Scared to go to sleep or to eat chicken!

No comments: