Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Jay Z and R-ruh Kelly aka Pee on you MAN.

So why in de hell has the "Best of Both Worlds" Part Deux been CANX! I think there is a curse on them as a team. NAW I ain't hating alls umm sayin is, erytime dem too neers even chirp one another on Nextel there is a MUFUKIN Probs B!

Now why do you think that is? Personally, since this is my SHYT, I can speak frankly! I THINK Kells aka Sir URINE, is just hatin' on JAY! No shit. He is hating cuz that neer is way mo hotter and got way mo Collabos and could have "THE DUBya" on a REMIX if he wanted, cause he just dat hot!!! I gots luv for both of them... BUT I would let Jay babysit the kids before KELS!

All that to say maybe neers need to stop tryin to do DUETS and DO THEM!!!
Why neers always tryin to act like they the SUPREMES!! You know HATE is a major playah now and days.... so to keep all shyt to a minimum, no more collabos.
See now I have spoken, now let that shit be.

P.S. How da PHUCK is Kells gone sue Jay for $75 MILLION Dollars. When he still got cases in the system for that urine incident with that 13 yr old, http://www.modernhumorist.com/mh/0206/rkelly/ I would think Pimpin' would be afraid to even step into a courthouse, I guess he don't see nothin' wrong......

No comments: