Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I Voted, I Swear.

I am so pissed off about this whole Presidential election mess that I can't even really go into it. Who in de HELL TOLD NADER it was okay to FUCK UP the election AGAIN?? He phuck around and get a beat down. I am just hoping that this was a wake-up call for The DUBya and that he realizes that he needs to bring our sons and daughters home. I ain't wishing no evil on the man, cause God don't like ugly. I just wish this had went another way.

Over heard in 1849 by a couple of slaves planning their escape,

"I guess we is gone go for our freedom tonight, we is gone meet down by the crick and u best have a lil salted meat with you. Dat dere Under ground Railraod is long and hard. And you know Harriet ain't even one to be shuckin' with... She says we is gone follow the North Star to Canada, she sey up there we's free. We's be free to do what we shall. U know dey say she won't even much let you stop, if u even try to stop walking she'll leave you fo dead, fo she let you tell on erybody else. jus in case you's found and might tell which way we's went. U bes get ready, be ready, we's going for our freedom tonight!!

I thought we could plan our escape and that John Kerry was our guide, our guide thru, I guess.... This shit just ain't right

No comments: