Friday, November 12, 2004

Yesterday was my Holiday

I know erybody was off work yesterday. Since, it was a National Holiday.
It was my day, Veteran's Day.... You might not know this, but I am a US Navy Vet. I did 10 yrs, 2 months and 3 days active duty, I've been out approx 6 yrs. I served in a couple of conflicts and situations. But for some reason when I was on active duty I didn't take it as serious as I should have.
I never thought we would or could go to "REAL" War. We always did a lot of play type shit, exercises, saber rattling. Now shit is so real. I am glad I got my lil' Black hindpart out. I try to make people realize this is not a game, babies are leaving their arms, legs, eyes and lives over there. I try not to get to deep into the political situation on this blog, I just want to come here to escape the day-to-day drama, but I have to speak my piece on this bullshyt.

Today, the truth must be told, this is some BULLSHIT. If they even think of reinstating the draft, I will have to make my son ineligible (ok he is only 14), by either running over his foot with the car or sending his butt abroad for a couple of years and he could attend a University over there, but there is no way MINE is going over there. If I have to pop a cap in Colin's ass, I shall do, what I shall have to do. So please pray they end this foolishness yesterday, cause if it does continue, ya'll gone have to put some $ on my books for my commissary...

Holla@ yo Guhl.

I ain't real mad at a Newport, you know when I am sippin' on that young Hennessey w/Lemon chilled :-).....

No comments: