Thursday, November 18, 2004

You mean to tell me don't NOBODY know nothin????

I am my momma's only child, so when shyt went missin' in our house, there was no doubt who did IT!!! My momma was like Double-O-Negro. She would dust for prints, canvas the neighborhood, by sundown she knew the 5 "W's"... Why can't THEY find out who killed our rap superstars???

Peep Game....
Jam Master Jay of Run DMC, was fatally shot in late 2002, and Notorious B.I.G. and Tupac Shakur, who were both shot to death in the late 1990s. Those killings remain unsolved. How in de Phuck don't nobody know nothin??? I can't be late 3 days late with my cell phone bill payment and nine MU-phukers are emailing, callin and tryin to disconnect my phone!

Now when that lil' white girl was kidnapped from her bedroom the whole world was on CODE Tamale RED alert, shyt even Oprah (I am going to get on her incredibly un-opposing anything, standing for nothing worth anything next time) has had her on her show bout 94,315 times.

3 of the leading Rap figures of all time have been murdered and don't NObody know nothing!

My momma could detect who drank the last of the RED Kool aid,shyt fuck that she could tell who DRANK her last Pepsi with a belt and a mere threat!!! Maybe my Momma needs to join the Detectives... My momma must have been with the Original CSI:Alabama squad!!
Bullshyt u NOT!!!

Dis is some Real BULL Shyt. . . Ok, Is it just me or do you feel weird when you see that TUPAC video "I ain't mad at tcha"? I can get a tear or 2 just peepin it.

Man, I swear I am a hip-hop head fo life. My son and I love the same music (well most of the time) he all on G-UNIT and I ain't really into the Psuedo-Thug thang.

But, I was raised on hip-hop and will always be a fan. Hopefully, we can get rid of all the Posers and non-rappin ass neers and get back to that reel shyt. I just heard that new Talib Kweli "The Beautiful Struggle" that shyt is sooo hot. Also, the new Mos Def is mean. Those are real rappers. That Chingy and Petey Pablo and FA-BO are all club hits that by next summer you will be like F-A-B-O What? Are we as Black folk so unimportant that nobody cares enough to tell who, what, where, when, and WHY these men were slain? I bet you $100,000,000.00 If somebody Popped a cap in Regis Philbin or Martha Stewart's ass the whole world would just come to a screeching halt'!!!

It ain't right, we are just as important as erybody else..... You betta not only ax somebody, u betta tell-em!! Holla @ yo guhl....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was also wondering what happen with those cases. I have not heard anything on the news for a long time. You're right, why hasn't someone said anything about that? That's not good, our money is getting reducted from our checks every paid period to paid for this types of incidents and these people not doing their job. Go figure girl.

sincerely,

little goat

Southern Belle said...

DaKelzz: I hail from The HAM aka Birmingham.... The Crib. I might have seen at The Platinum or The Veranda House on Classic Weekend... You know how we ack In Da Ham CLASSIC weekend, right, right....